Idaho National Laboratory’s Resilience Optimization Center (INL ROC) tackles infrastructure resilience challenges through applying laboratory-wide capabilities and expertise.
What Are Your Options, and At What Cost?
Work with us to identify your options before you incur costly damage. We prepare government and private industry assets to be more resistant to disruption and to be faster, less expensive, and more informed. We will help:
- Rapidly assess if you have resilience gaps
- Define how your current resilience posture affects your operational success
- Map and validate your system interdependencies
- Explore your options for mitigation
- Leverage existing best practices from public and private entities
Disaster declarations between 1995-2004 ¹
Disaster declarations are on the rise.
Disaster declarations between 2005- 2014
Billion dollars in FEMA assistance 1995 -2004
Billion dollars in FEMA assistance 2005 - 2014
Billion dollars annually
Who we help
4. Ronald E. Fisher, Michael Norman, and Mary Klett, “Enhancing Infrastructure Resilience Through Business Continuity Planning”, Journal of Business Continuity & Emergency Planning, Henry Steward Publications, Vol. 11, No. 2, , Winter 2017/18.